Wednesday, March 18, 2020

CompTIA N10-007 Dumps Master Piece PDF | Exam Questions | Valid Study Material

Sample Questions:

Question: 1

A network technician has implemented ACLs to limit access to cloud-based file storage. Which of the following security mechanisms has the technician enforced?

A. DLP
B. IDS
C. WAF
D. WPA
E. TPM

Answer: C



Question: 2

A firewall administrator is implementing a rule that directs HTTP traffic to an internal server listening on a non-standard socket. Which of the following types of rules is the administrator implementing?

A. NAT
B. PAT
C. STP
D. SNAT
E. ARP

Answer: B



Question: 3

A technician is installing a new wireless badging system on a hospital network. The requirements of the badging system are for it to have its own SSID and low power levels. The badging system has to cover 99.9% of the hospital. Which of the following is the BEST action to take to meet the system requirements?

A. Install additional WAPs
B. Install external antennas
C. Move the WAPs closer to the more populated area
D. Change the antenna types

Answer: A



Question: 4

A technician attempts to replace a switch with a new one of similar model from the same vendor.
When the technician moves the fiber and SFP plug, the switch does not completely boot up.
Considering that the config files are the same, which of the following is the MOST likely cause of the
failure?

A. Damaged fiber
B. Corrupted operating system
C. VLAN mismatch
D. Bad port

Answer: B



Question: 5

Which of the following would allow a device to maintain the same IP address lease based on the physical address of the network card?

A. MAC address reservation
B. Static IP address
C. IP address exclusion
D. Custom DNS server entry

Answer: A

For More Info:-

Visit Now:

https://www.realexamdumps.com/comptia/n10-007-practice-test.html

6 comments:

  1. I did my best while studying from CompTIA N10-007 Dumps PDF and passed my IT exam by the first attempt. It would be any impossible task for me without the help and support of experts at realexamcollection. Anyone can pass with the help of N10-007 dumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was confident about my success after getting my hands on N10-007 Dumps. In my view belief in oneself is one of the most important things required for victory. After confirmation about the authenticity of the study stuff I put my full focus on N10-007 Dumps. I am very happy for this wonderful experience and victory. DumpsResources.com has become my favorite platform for training of IT Exam. I will always wish it for any of my future ventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. 신용카드 현금화

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have met many students who have successfully certified in IT with the help of
    N10-007 Study Material I also aced my certification with distinctive grades and I enjoyed my reading period. I liked the style of presentation. CompTIA questions and answers were amazingly well defined and informative. I strongly recommend all IT candidates to go for this dumps material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was shocked with my unexpected result so I am thankful to Passexam4sure for providing N10-007 dumps. After preparation from this guide I was able to solve all the questions in the final test for the best of my result. I don’t know any better material than CompTIA N10-007 dumps.

    https://www.passexam4sure.com/comptia.html


    Features of Passexam4sure N10-007 Free PDF
    -> Instant N10-007 Free PDF get Access
    -> Comprehensive N10-007 Questions and Answers
    -> 98% Success Rate of N10-007 Exam
    -> Guaranteed Real N10-007 test Questions
    -> N10-007 Questions Updated on Regular basis.
    -> Valid N10-007 test Dumps
    -> 100% Portable N10-007 test Files
    -> Full featured N10-007 VCE test Simulator
    -> Unlimited N10-007 test get Access
    -> Great Discount Coupons
    -> 100% Secured get Account
    -> 100% Confidentiality Ensured
    -> 100% Success Guarantee
    -> 100% Free PDF get for evaluation
    -> No Hidden Cost
    -> No Monthly Charges
    -> No Automatic Account Renewal
    -> N10-007 test Update Intimation by Email
    -> Free Technical Support

    ReplyDelete
  6. N10-007 Dumps inspired me with very advanced and accurate knowledge of IT. I could easily solve all the questions in the final test that brought me my desired result. I am very happy for my incredible success and want to say thanks to DumpsPool.com. There can be no better study material than N10-007 dumps for the preparation of this IT certification.

    ReplyDelete