Monday, July 13, 2020

Updated 1z0-1067 Dumps PDF - Download 1z0-1067 Exam Test Engine


Sample Questions:-
Question : 1
You created an Oracle Linuxcompute Instance through the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) management console then immediately realize you add an SSH key file. You notice that OCI compute service provides instance console connections that supports adding SSH keys for a running Instance. Hence, you created the console connection for your Linux server and activated it using the connection string provided. However, now you get' prompted for a username and password to login.

What option should you recommend to add the SSH key to your running Instance, while minimizing the administrative overhead?
A.You need to configure the boot loader to use ttyS0 as a console terminal on the VM.
B.You need to terminate the running instance and recreate it by providing the SSH key file.
C.You need toreboot the instance from the console, boot into the bash shell In maintenance mode, and add SSH keys for the open user.
D.You need to modify the serial console connection string to include the identity file flag, -i to specify the SSH key to use.
Answer: D

Question : 2
Which two statements about the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Command Line Interface (CLI) are true?
A.You can filter CLI output using the JMESPath query option for JSON.
B.The CLI provides the same core functionality as the Console, plus additional commands.
C.The CLI allows you to use the Python language to Interact with OCI APIs.
D.The CLI provides anautomatic way to connect with Instances provisioned on OCI.
E.You can run CLI commands from Inside OCI Regions only.
Answer: A,B

Question : 3
You are system administrator at a retail company. You Just received a ticket stating that the account team is unable to access an internal application. The application isrunning behind an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Public Load Balancer and is using a compute instance pool with autoscaling enabled. You noticed some deleted items In the Audit Log while troubleshooting.
Which resource deletion could have caused this Issue?
A.NAT Gateway and the Route Table associated with the Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
B.Internet Gateway and the Route Table associated with the Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
C.an Object Storage bucket containing transaction log backups
D.the Route Table rules associated with the subnet within the Virtual Cloud Network (VCN)
Answer: D

Question : 4
Which technique does NOT help you get the optimal performance out of the Oracle CloudInfrastructure (OC1) File Storage service?
A.Serialize operations to the file system to access consecutive blocks as much as possible.
B.Limit access to the same Availability Domain (AD) as the File Storage service where possible.
C.Right size computeinstances from where file system is accessed based on their network capacity.
D.Store files across multiple directories in the file system.
E.Increase concurrency by using multiple threads, multiple clients, and multiple mount targets.
Answer: A

Question : 5
Multiple teams are sharing a tenancy in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). You are asked to figure out an appropriate method to manage OC1 costs.
NOT a valid technique to accurately attribute costs to resources used by each team?
A.Create separate compartment for each team. Use the OCI cost analysis tools to filter costs by compartments.
B.Create a Cost-Tracking tag. Apply this tag to all resources with team Information. Use the OCI cost analysis tools to filter costs by tags.
C.Create an Identity and Access Management (IAM) group for each team. Create an OCI budget for each group to track spending.
D.Define and use tags for resources used by each team. Analyze usage data from the OCI Usage Report which has detailed Information about resources and tags.
Answer: C

For More Information:-

Visit Now:-



6 comments:

  1. I could not have aced my certification without getting ORACLE 1Z0-1067 dumps test-engine. I studied it with full focus and gathered enough knowledge that no question was difficult for me while attempting the paper. ORACLE 1Z0-1067 dumps material is a beautiful gift from Exam4lead.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not expecting so good grades in my
    Oracle 1Z0-1067 Dumps pdf. But I have passed my IT certification with wonderful marks and all the credit goes to 1Z0-1067 dumps. I became achievable with this material that I got a thorough understanding of the field and competently solved all the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My experience doesn't allow me to say anything negative about this study material of Dumpspass4sure as it is the most perfect decision for me. If you begin getting ready from 1z0-1067 Dumps then you will wind up with a complete comprehension of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My exams were about to begin and I was worried because I didn't have any reliable 1z0-1067 Dumps that could help me to pass my exam. Therefore, I was examining for a genuine site and then I found Realexamdumps.com. At initial, I was not sure about the quality of their study material so I downloaded their demo questions. It was really upright and the same as their original study guide. And finally, I have cleared my exam successfully, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After my effective involvement in 1Z0-1067 dumps I generally propose to my companions and everybody to utilize a similar report material. 1Z0-1067 dumps pdf brought to me ensured result and I am happy with it. I will lean toward it in the event that I go for any further IT confirmation.

    Oracle Exam Dumps
    https://www.passexam4sure.com/oracle-exam-dumps.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I owe on account of Examsforsure.com for being there at the ideal chance when I required an examination guide for my IT test. I downloaded 1Z0-1067 Dumps PDF and started my preparation with full core interest. By and by I am totally content with my decision to pick 1Z0-1067 test dumps.

    ReplyDelete