Monday, July 13, 2020

Latest Cisco 300-410 Dumps PDF | Tips to Pass 300-410 Exam


"Sample Questions"
Question # 1
An engineer configured the wrong default gateway for the Cisco DNA Center enterprise interface during the install. Which command must the engineer run to correct the configuration?

A.sudo maglev-config update
B.sudo maglev install config update
C.sudo maglev reinstall
D.sudo update config install
Answer: A
Question # 2
Which method changes the forwarding decision that a router makes without first changing the routing table or influencing the IP data plane?
A.nonbroadcast multiaccess
B.packet switching
C.policy-based routing
D.forwarding information base
Answer: C
Question # 3
When provisioning a device in Cisco DNA Center, the engineer sees the error message “Cannot select the device. Not compatible with template”. What is the reason for the error?
A.The template has an incorrect configuration.
B.The software version of the template is different from the software version of the device.
C.The changes to the template were not committed.
D.The tag that was used to filter the templates does not match the device tag.
Answer: D
"For More Information"
"Visit Now"

2 comments:

  1. Clarity of concepts in 300-410 dumps is really admirable. I have used this dumps material for the preparation of my 300-410 exam. DumpsFactory helped me in all possible ways to get succeeded in my dream certification. 300-410 Dumps helped me to excellent my exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My importance as exam material for preparation of IT exam is none other than 300-410 Dumps. I have experienced this dumps material during my preparation for 300-410 exam. I put my best efforts for my preparation with 300-410 dumps and got my favourite marks.

    ReplyDelete