Tuesday, July 14, 2020

2020 Newest MB-300 Dumps PDF Study Material - 100% Money Back Assurance


Sample Questions:-
Question # 1
You are working as a functional consultant in a new Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations environment.

Your organization conducts business within the United States, with offices in several states. The organization has legal entities defined for each state and must share common tables between entities.
Each legal entity has the following setup:
Users
Products
Customers
Tax authorities
Payment terms
Human Resources data
Site-specific stock ordering
You need to consolidate reports used for financial-consolidation reporting in a new legal entity.
What should you do?
A.Define the consolidation period
B.Specify the range of product for consolidation
C.Define Human Resources data
D.Create users
Answer: A
Question # 2
You need to detail a business process for streaming the customer editing process for account representatives.
Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents a partial solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A.Navigate to the All Customer form for the Accounts receivable module and select the appropriate customer account.
B.Navigate to the account representative’s workspace and select the appropriate customer account.
C.Select the form and then select Hide.
D.Hide Invoice account from the view.
Answer: A,D
Question # 3
You need to determine why the sales associate is not able to see Munson’s in the search results.
What is the cause of the issue?
A.The search criteria is searching for only names that are exactly ‘pickles’.
B.The search criteria is only able to search by the shortened search name of the customer.
C.The search criteria is searching for all customer names that start with ‘pickles’.
D.The search criteria is case sensitive.
Answer: C
For More Information:-
Visit Now:-

3 comments:

  1. It was my dream to pass DA-100 Exam but I could never gather courage or get a suitable study material. Finally a friend suggested me to download DA-100 Dumps from Exam4Lead. I am thankful to the experts who carved it very smartly which helped me realize my dream. I am very happy for my incredible success with DA-100 Dumps PDF and I suggest the same for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My suggestions for the best dumps material is

    Microsoft MB-320 pdf because this study material has helped me to pass my IT certification. I got passing guarantee at Realexamcollection while downloading MB-320 dumps for the best possible results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are going to appear in MB-320 exam then my suggestion is to use MB-320 dumps to bring your best grades. I also used this study guide and found it the best source for preparation. I don’t think there is any material like MB-320 dumps.

    ReplyDelete