Monday, July 13, 2020

Updated PRINCE2-Practitioner Dumps - Download PRINCE2-Practitioner Exam Test Engine


Sample Questions:-
Question : 1
Which of the following principles describes this statement?"xxx defines tolerances for each project objective to establish limits of delegated authority"
A. Manage by stages
B. Focus on products
C. Manage by exception
D. Learn from experience
Answer: C

Question : 2
Which of the following reports does not contain any information on risk?
A. Issue Report
B. Highlight report
C. Lessons Report
D. End Stage Report
Answer: A

Question : 3
While planning the initiation stage, the Project Manager reviewed some threats that had been recorded in the Daily Log. Which threat should have been assessed for possible risk responses to be included in the Initiation Stage Plan?
A. MFH has no experience in outsourcing and this may affect understanding of what is required, resulting in inadequate plans and strategies.
B. The Project Brief is a complex document and may not be approved by the Executive.
C. There is a shortage of service providers so there is a possibility that no suitable service providers respond to the request for proposals. This would prevent the Outsourcing project from proceeding.
Answer: C

Question : 4
Which other management product is created when the Business case is updated during Initiating a Project?
A. Post project review plan
B. Risk Register
C. Benefits Review plan
D. Issue Register
Answer: C

Question : 5
Which project controls should be established for the Outsourcing project?
A. Highlight Reports to the Project Manager; Exception Reports to the Project Board when project tolerances are forecast to be exceeded.
B. Highlight Reports to the Project Board; Exception Reports to corporate management when stage tolerances are forecast to be exceeded.
C. Highlight Reports to the Project Board; Exception Reports to the Project Board when stage or project tolerances are forecast to be exceeded.
Answer: C

For More Information:-

Visit Now:-




4 comments:

  1. Dumpsforsure.com made easy for me to pass the PRINCE2-Practitioner Dumps test. The PRINCE2-Practitioner dumps were so thoroughly prepared that help me a lot in my preparations. While doing a full time job it seemed unachievable to me to get certified. But I must say Dumpsforsure.com provides the best well researched and relevant exam content. Thank you so much for assisting me. Not only that I am also promoted to managerial level after being certified. Thank you once again. I am proud to be one of the highly satisfied customer of Dumpsforsure.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for the help provided me at Exam4lead.com. I could not have prepared so perfectly without the help by the experts at this platform. PRINCE2-PRACTITIONER Online Testing Engine was really useful to boost my performance to get ready for the final exam.

    https://www.exam4lead.com/prince2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It became ACE to my successful Exam Result, At first i thought that it won’t work much when i got my PRINCE2-PRACTITIONER Dumps from DumpsOwner.com but these guys totally turned my point to be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1Z0-1037-22 Dumps PDF has won my trust by fulfilling the guarantee that was provided to me at the time of downloading. I followed the directions and guidelines told by the experts at PassExam4Sure. I will prefer PRINCE2-Practitioner for all of my future exams.

    ReplyDelete