Friday, July 10, 2020

VMware 2V0-51.19 PDF Dumps – Authentic 2V0-51.19 Questions


Sample Questions:-
Question : 1
What is the minimum version of vSphere required to deploy instant clones?
A.vSphere 5.5
B.vSphere 6.0 Update 1
C.vSphere 5.5 Update 3b
D.vSphere 6.0 Update 2
Answer: B

Question : 2
What are two supported operating systems for an instant clone remote desktop? (Choose two.)
A.Microsoft Windows 10
B.Microsoft Windows 8.1
C.Microsoft Windows 8
D.Microsoft Windows 7
Answer: A,D

Question : 3
During an installation of View Connection Server, the Install HTML Access option setting is not being displayed in the installer.What is the probable cause?
A.FIPS mode is disabled
B.Configure Windows Firewall automatically option is selected
C.IPv6 is selected as Internet Protocol (IP)
D.IPv4 is selected as Internet Protocol (IP)
Answer: C

Question : 4
Which two databases are supported by App Volumes 2.x? (Choose two.)
A.Microsoft SQL Server 2012 SP3
B.Microsoft SQL Server Express 2008
C.Oracle 11g
D.vPostgres
Answer: A,B

Question : 5
One of the datastores containing a linked clone desktop pool is running out of disk space and an administrator adds a second datastore. Which operation should the administrator perform to resolve the issue?
A.Refresh
B.Storage vMotion
C.Recompose
D.Rebalance
Answer: B

For More Infomation:-

Visit Now:-




3 comments:

  1. I am very happy at my selection of 2V0-51.19 Dumps Question Answers. Realexamdumps.com is the only site I can trust for the preparation of the VCP-DTM 2019 Exam. It was possible just because of their 2V0-51.19 Exam Dumps that I passed my exam. This study material defined each topic very comprehensively so I was able to get through my exam with a complete understanding of the field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dumpsforsure.com made me take advantage of the difficult scenario I was going to face on my test day. I passed my last 2V0-51.19 Dumps exam with impressive results. They offer additional tips and tricks that will come in handy in the final exams. The content is updated regularly so you don't have to worry about the latest questions. It has been recommended by many of my friends and I recommend everyone to try it too. What they said is true. Use their services and become one of the happiest customers. Many thanks to dumpsforsure.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was ready for my exam after preparing from 2V0-51.19 dumps but I also worked on Practice Test which helped me improve my performance. I want to say thanks to Examforsure for helping me in every possible way. I will suggest all to take help from
    2V0-51.19 Dumps 2022 for definite success.

    ReplyDelete